Georgia Sales Tax Program
Our Georgia Sales Tax program, like all our programs, is simple to use, created with the novice in mind. The program is a desktop application that runs on the Windows platform.
We are proud of our accomplishment as the first software vendor to be approved by the GADOR for sales tax on the new GTC site. We believe it shows a commitment to our clients. Our program allows the user to quickly and easily, complete and upload their Sales and Use tax returns. By simplifying the process, we have made sales tax compliance a much easier process.
Some of our features include:
1. Conformance to Georgia’s new filing requirements
2. efile – approved by Georgia
3. program calculations – approved by Georgia *
4. print forms are scannable and approved by Georgia
5. regular or consolidated returns
6. transmittal letters for your clients
7. client bill
8. free updates when county rates or fuel rates change (they’ve changed several times this year already)
9. free technical support by certified tax professionals
10. Enter non-fuel and fuel taxes on the same screen without touching your mouse
11. Program remembers your prepaid tax and the county you pay taxes in
12. Support for amended returns and out of state returns
13. Program remembers when various locations within your consolidated return have been opened and closed
14. Support for organizations that use a conversion factor
15. Automated login to the GTC site
16. Imports most formats to avoid rekeying amounts
17. Bulk Filer options for those preparing multiple returns using one login and upload
18. Creates the xml file to be uploaded, thereby eliminating the conversion process
19. Saves all company information, eliminating duplicate entries
We have made this program affordable for all levels of preparation. At $149.00 (cost approximately $12.00 per month) for 1 company or $239.00 for 5 companies (cost approximately 4.00 per month). SAXTAX Software pays for itself when considering the time and labor your office will save.
Call today for more information at (772) 337-2921.